Men's Virgin Wool Mountain Coat in Medium Gray
This variant is currently sold out
Will absolutely be the best wool coat you have ever put on!
Whether you are braving the most remote mountain terrain or tired of being chilled every day on the way to the office, this wool coat in warm gray color will get you through anything winter can throw your way. It has unparalleled durability with enough style to allow you to wear your new favorite coat to any occasion. Designed and made completely in the United States of America (New York City to be exact). Limited quantities available!
• Fully lined interior allowing for comfortable wear even in a T-shirt.
• Zip-away hood.
• Double-layered elbow patches.
• Multi-pocket exterior; zip-closure flannel lined hand warmer pockets.
• 4 zip closed interior pockets (2 chest pockets and 2 lower cargo pockets).
• Sewn in key lanyard.
• Adjustable sleeves.
• Two-way main zipper pull for added comfort and mobility.
• Additional wind flap with button closures for the truly cold weather days.
Shell: 28oz Virgin Wool
Lining: 12oz Cotton
Good For: Winter
Source: Made in USA
100-year-old woolen mills are instrumental in creating our incredibly durable fabric that makes this jacket head and shoulders above the rest. In short, not all wool is created equal. At Khalibre Mountain, we take great care in ensuring that you are receiving the highest quality product we can make. With that said, washing is hard on clothing. Every garment needs the occasional scrubbing (in the name of hygiene if nothing else) but a trip to the washing machine every time it falls on the floor can cause excessive wear on your new favorite coat! Dry cleaning as needed should keep your coat clean and vibrant without the negative side effects of conventional wash and dry cycles.